Saturday, August 7, 2010

THANK YOU AND BE PREPARED

THANK YOU folks! Last weekend of the primary race - enjoy and be safe. Also, be prepared for the usual from the "politicians" at this point - rumor and innuendo about me and/or Phyllis. I've learned that two things point to desperation in a political campaign: (1) the last minute flurry of panicked e-mails and rumors that personally disparage the winning candidate; and (2) the disappearance of the winning candidate's lawn signs. I was really disappointed in Grand Junction to see so many of my signs taken.

We have been a fully TRANSPARENT campaign and I intend to remain that way throughout my term of serving you, the people. If you have a question or concern about some rumor about me or Phyllis, please don't hesitate to contactt either one of us (bob@mcconnellforcongress.com; phyllis@mcconnellforcongress.com) . We will personally address this unfortunate but inevitable phenomenon in politics. And we will not respond in kind, ever. Take the high road, and hold.

I was recently endorsed by Veterans for a Strong America stated in its press release: "Bob McConnell is the only person in this race who has truly fought for us."

And on the lighter side, I am the subject of a political cartoon on Day by Day, read nationally by conservative bloggers. http://www.daybydaycartoon.com/2010/08/03/#005740 Guess that means I finally made it, huh?

We're happy and excited about August 10th. Stay tuned, and keep the faith.
Bob McConnell
McConnell For Congress
Of the People, Not the Party
DONATE NOW: We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor.
Paid for by the Committee To Elect Bob McConnell For Congress
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bruce DuFresne

Tired of unresponsive "representatives" who do as they're told?

Governance is too important to leave in the hands of politicians. We need to hold our representatives feet to the fire. We must watch every bill, demand that they read it fully and listen to us. We must be relentless in our civic duty because we have been asleep too long.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, CO, United States
I'm a conservative Republican who ran for Congress in Colorado's Third Congressional District in 2010. Though I lost the primary I gained an amazing insight into how politics works, and I met hundreds of wonderful, concerned citizens. Let's stay engaged in the mission. Write to me at beawatchman@aol.com, and keep the faith.