Monday, August 23, 2010

A FULL CIRCLE

Thinking back, the incredible journey of this past year started on a fishing trip in Alaska. A year and a few days later, I am back from a week of fishing in Alaska with the same army buddies. What a year it has been, lots of miles, motels, and chicken. I don’t regret a day of it. The most valuable thing I have gained is your friendship. You challenged me to grow spiritually and intellectually. Thanks. I especially want to thank everyone who reached out to me after the primary. Your expressions of support and caring mean more than I can convey in writing.
I want to stay engaged with you.

We are revising the website. My blog will provide a forum for me to convey what I am thinking. My email bob@mcconnellforcongress will provide a way to contact me. Let me know what is on your mind as we approach November 2nd. Some, but not all of you know that I start each day reading from The Daily Bible, New International Version. I encourage you to join me in that adventure, and share your thoughts with me.

I am proud of what we accomplished. I hope you are as well. Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bruce DuFresne

Tired of unresponsive "representatives" who do as they're told?

Governance is too important to leave in the hands of politicians. We need to hold our representatives feet to the fire. We must watch every bill, demand that they read it fully and listen to us. We must be relentless in our civic duty because we have been asleep too long.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, CO, United States
I'm a conservative Republican who ran for Congress in Colorado's Third Congressional District in 2010. Though I lost the primary I gained an amazing insight into how politics works, and I met hundreds of wonderful, concerned citizens. Let's stay engaged in the mission. Write to me at beawatchman@aol.com, and keep the faith.